Saturday, September 12, 2015

I'm Baaa...aaaack!

I have a favor to ask...
Please tell me what you think, Dear blog-readers.
It's been almost exactly two years since I last posted here at Vintage Advantage. Yes, apparently I am still alive. I did wonder about that for a while, however...long story, best saved for another time or not at all.
Is anyone reading this?
Is it too bizarre to re-start a blog that had been basically in a coma for two years?
I'm on the fence...please give me  little push one way or the other, if you'd be so kind.

~Dina

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Honestly, I just tried to create a new blog with this name. I thought it was creative and cute. With everything that is going on in the world, you do you. If you enjoy blogging, then blog. There will always be readers. My old blog was also dead for two years, I logged in today and there's been over 25 visitors just this past month. Which may not be a lot...but that's the most it's ever had and it had old content. I have to consider what the impact would have been had I kept up with it...hundreds? Probably not, but honestly I'm helping someone out there...and honestly I hope this helps you too. Restock that etsy, restart your blog, and take control of your life the way that makes you happy....even if its not doing any of the above! ^^

      Delete