Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My Book Wish-list

I spend waaaay too much money on books...well, I used to anyway. Then I moved, like 5 times in 4 years and packing and schlepping all those books cured me a little bit!
My brother-in-law (who was helping us move) said to my husband "When I get married, my wife is going to collect something nice & light...like paper fans" :-)

I still love to look at Amazon and dream a little, though...

Here are a few of the books at the top of my wish-list right now.

This would look great on my coffee table. If I had a coffee table. Instead I have one of those useless ottomans-with-a-tray-on-top which looks so nice in theory, and in reality is so lame. sigh. But anyway, gorgeous book!!

I love her prints and I want to learn more about this designer...I have a dress I'll put up on Etsy soon that might be hers, but the tag's been cut out. I need to see if I can find the print in this book.


Vera! What a talented and inspirational lady! I found my first Vera scarf at a thrift store for 50 cents. Some people don't know gold when they see it!








This book is brand-new on Amazon. Has anyone read it or seen it? Looks interesting...

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous books, I'd love these like you too! Also thanks for commenting on my blog, I really appreciate it! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete