Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Something Fun Comes This Way

Oooh, I'm so excited!

I just ordered a custom playsuit, shorts and a top, from RockabillieBetties Retro Re-Do's!

She posted a pic, months ago, of a little romper she'd made in a green Alfred Shaheen tiki print and I just drooled over it. It was too small for me, though, so I mentally moved on.
(I think it's still available through Etsy)


Then a few days back she posted on Facebook that she had two new colorways for the tiki fabric, a brown toned one and a teal/gray/blue...both are so cute!
Here's the teal/gray/blue:

Here's the brown:



So I took the plunge and ordered the playsuit in the teal/gray/blue.

Here's what it's going to look like:


I do believe that I got the last of the teal fabric. I think she might have the brown left, though...and it's really cute! I actually think I like the brown better, if it was just a stand-alone thing, but for my skin-tone and hair the teal is a better complement.
I've never really had anything custom made for me so it's exciting! If it fits & looks great I think I'll wear it at VLV, for the car show or around the pool.
When it arrives, I'll do a follow up :-)

Thanks to RockabillyBettie for the pix! Here's her facebook page...give her a "Like"!
Rockabilliebettie on Facebook

Here she is on Etsy:
Rockabillybettie on Etsy

2 comments: